What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive child custody strategies resource for men involved in a custody dispute
- Showing you custody strategies for men by Dr. Barry Bricklin and Dr. Gail Elliot
- Giving you more than twenty-five questions that cover every child custody topic
- Giving you everything you need to know about child support in all 50 states
- Giving you state-specific child custody laws bonus supplement
- Giving you 49-item child custody checklist
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Child Custody Strategies for Men scores 70.02/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.custodycenter.com/DIAMOND-06/mensstrategies.html, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $129.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: custodycenter.com you’ll also be taken through to custodycenter.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)